Friday, September 2, 2022

Better


                            There are a lot of decisions to make in life. The choices are abundant. It just takes a minute to decide to do something. Yet, I have wasted thousands of minutes on not deciding to make myself better than yesterday. Only recently, I have realised the weight of my thought. It just takes me only one decision to get better than yesterday. 
                            
                            I have found this to be a solution to procrastination. A word which I had often mispronounced (my brain just said pocastrination). I have come to realise more about this totally tongue-twister of a word. 
    
                        Just a few minutes back I decided to write a post! The power I feel surging from this tiny accomplishment is making me feel ... better. 
               
                        Better, than yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment